Since I managed to miss the time frame to reflect on the past year (ahem, possibly on purpose?) I decided to announce a few goals for 2014. It’s been very inspiring to read others’ goals so … ta-dah, here are mine!
Be more consistent with the tools I’ve found useful to stay organized and active
- WritewayPro (reviewed here)
- Do it Tomorrow
- Fitbit Flex
Continue improving and producing written work
- Polish and submit novella (possibly cut to novelette length)
- Participate in Codex Writers Weekend Warrior
- Participate in Write1Sub1 monthly challenge
- Participate in Liberty Hall flash challenges as inspired
- Revise and submit story inventory
Put more effort into blogging
- Post at least 12 entries here – one sub goal is to review those tools above that I found useful
- Blog maintenance – check links and update sidebars
- Post more on my recipe blog
Enjoy my family, my friends, my home and my city.
Hope your year is productive and healthy, and you’ve set some achievable goals (if that’s your thing!)
Nice! And inspirational – I think out of the tools you list, Workflowy might be the most helpful for me right now. I love the sound of Do it Tomorrow, but, lol, that link doesn’t work! 🙂
I’m not sure I’ve made any goals yet this year … maybe go back to Egypt next summer. Also get rid of stuff out of my apartment!
So sorry about the Do It Tomorrow link – fixed now! It should have been http://tomorrow.do
Ooh, okay, I immediately love this site too …
At the moment, I’m compiling this great big master control document to follow all the sites I need to constantly monitor and update … twitter, Facebook, goodreads, wordpress, author yahoo … I have to get more organized. Thanks for posting these links – Workflowy and Do it Tomorrow ring bells for me!